Monday, December 19, 2011

In My Mailbox (#5)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.




FOR REVIEW:
Storm Glass, by Maria V. Snyder
Destined, by Jessie Harrell
The Selection, by Kiera Cass (ARC)
Halflings, by Heather Burch (ARC)
(Thank you SOOO much Mira, Mae Day Publishing, HarperTeen and Zondervan for these copies!! And thank you Maria V. Snyder and Jessie Harrell for signing them.   I absolutely loved the Study series, and Destined, The Selection, and Halflings look amazing!)



GIFTED (FOR CHRISTMAS) :
Angel Burn, by L. A. Weatherly
Nightlight, by The Harvard Lampoon
New Moan, by Stephordy Mayo
(Huge thanks to my grandparents.  The parodies look so funny and Angel Burn looks amazing.  THANKS SO MUCH)





BORROWED:
Anna Dressed in Blood, by Kendare Blake (spooky!!)
Vanish, by Sophie Jordan
Sweet Venom, by Tera Lynn Childs (I've been dying to read this one.)
Ripple, by Mandy Hubbard


WHAT'S IN YOUR MAILBOX?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates