Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cover Comparisons #1: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Cover Comparisons is an awesome meme hosted by Fictional Distraction where you choose a book and feature different versions of the book cover, and people vote on which one they like best.



________________________________________________________

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
US/UK/AUS

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)

I will admit, I can't decide which one I like best.  They are all spectacular.
I love the US one because of the completely purple cover.  And I love the title and how it's written.
The UK cover is simply stunning.  I love how she's floating and wearing all white - it makes it really eery.
And I also like the AUS cover because of the dress and the hair.  The dress is absolutely stunning, and I love the red hair.  So I honestly can't choose which one I like better.




Which one did you choose?  Why?  Leave a comment!! :)

5 comments:

  1. All three covers are gorgeous. I love the US and UK covers for the same exact reasons you do. But if I had to choose one, I'd choose the UK :)

    I tried clicking on the poll but it doesn't seem to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful! None really have any reference to the actual plot, in my opinion, but I do love that the AUS cover has the red hair.

    The poll wasn't working for me either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel it fits the title best. Gives an air of the supernatural. I like the simplicity of it and the title doesn't cover up the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Australia cover! I think it looks really pretty :)
    Montana@The Book Belles

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are wonderful. I like the UK cover the most. It just catches my attention more than the others. The US is just one color and the Aussie is too bold.
    Poll doesn't appear to be working?

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates