Sunday, March 10, 2013

In My Mailbox #52



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:

 


Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black (from Bloomsbury)
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg (from Scholastic)

WON:



Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire #3) by Courtney Allison Moulton (from Nicole @ The Reader's Antidote)


Thanks so much to Bloomsbury, Scholastic, and Nicole!  I literally started screaming when I opened the Shadows in the Silence package I was so excited!


What did you guys get this week?
Link me up!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Dance of Shadows! And I love the title of the second one.
    Here's my IMM:
    http://inlovewithbookishthings.blogspot.com/2013/03/in-my-mailbox-9.html?showComment=1362917929168#c5084760950449862749

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic books. I love the cover of Dance of Shadows and have this book on my TBR list, really want to read it soon. Have seen some good reviews of Shadows in the Silence too. Happy reading and thanks for sharing.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Dance of Shadows on my self, I just need to get to it! Enjoy your books :)

    My STS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates