Sunday, March 17, 2013

In My Mailbox #53 + Emily's Ramblings Update



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:


In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters (from Amulet)
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
Stung by Bethany Wiggins
(from Bloomsbury)


Huge thanks to Amulet and Bloomsbury for the awesome books this week!


What did you guys get this week?
Link me up!!! :)
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yesterday I asked everyone if every Friday they would like me to do a rambling post about - well - random stuff, and everyone said yes!  Since I think this is a really cool was for me to express myself and for you guys to get to know me, I have decided the first Emily's Rambilngs post (yes, that is what I'm going to call it.  Doesn't it just scream cool?) to be a Q&A.  So comment below any questions you have for me (if they're too personal or anything I won't answer them) and I'll answer them all on Friday.  Sound good?  I'm so excited for these posts!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Ok, so you mentioned somewhere that you're homeschooled (can't remember where). My question is : What is it like being homeschooled? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I got In the Shadow of Blackbirds last week and absolutely cannot wait to read it! It looks so great. :)

    I can't think of any questions for you (I'm absolutely terrible when it comes to thinking up questions. For interviews, I have to sit around for like an hour to come up with 5 questions.), but I'll definitely check the post on Friday! Can't wait!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey everyone!!! Thanks for all the support and cool questions. I've decided to actually post my ramblings on Monday, and I think I'll combine my US vs UK posts and Emily's Ramblings into one post. I hope that sounds okay, and it's always good to start the week on a random note ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going Vintage sounds amazing! I've heard some great things about it. Also, Stung looks great. I'm looking forward to the Emily's Ramblings post :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates