Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List


Top 10 Tuesday is a meme by Broke and Bookish, hosted each Tuesday, where bloggers list their top 10 in the chosen topic of the week.

Today's Topic:

Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List




City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
I have heard so many amazing things about this book, and I feel like I'm the only person left who hasn't read it.  Plus, the movie is coming out in August and I want to read it before seeing it.














The Maze Runner by James Dashner
My best friend, who actually doesn't really like to read all that much, said this book was AMAZING and she loved it so much, so I'm going to give it a go.  Plus the movie will be coming out in a few years :)














The Elite by Kiera Cass
I absolutely LOVED the the first book and it ended on a huge cliffhanger, so I'm excited to see where the story goes, and it will probably be a really fun, quick read.














Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
The first book WAS SO AMAZING and I cannot wait to continue this series.  Although, this book is a LOT thinner than the first one.  And I'm actually kind of disappointed  by that.














The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
This one looks like such an awesome dysopian novel, plus I just got an ARC of the second book, so I figure I should get to this one soon ;P















Black City by Elizabeth Richards
This book has been on my shelf since November 2012...I think it's time to read it.















Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst
I've heard a LOT of good things about this one, and it's been on my shelf since like September/October 2012 so yeah, I need to get to this one.














Erasing Time by C.J. Hill
I'm participating in a reading event and this was picked for me to read the month of July...so I will be doing that :P















The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I have heard SOOOOO many great things about this one, even if I wasn't participating in a read-a-long I would still be reading it really soon.














Cinder by Marissa Meyer
It seems like everyone has read and loved this one...except me...because I haven't actually read it.  Fail.















What's your Top Ten this week?
Link me up!




WAIT!!!!!!
One more thing!!

So, as you guys may or may not know Google Friend Connect and RSS follower will be shutting down on July 1st...so, if you guys really do actually like my blog and would like to continue getting updates, please, PLEASE, PLEASE follow my blog via BlogLovin!



Follow on Bloglovin


To those of you who followed, thank you, I love you so much!!!!  For those of you who didn't follow...well I got nothin for ya.

:)

13 comments:

  1. I loved Cinder and The 5th Wave! Dark Triumph was also an awesome sequel to Grave Mercy. It's been a long time since I read the Maze Runner, but maybe I should re-read it soon since they're making a movie. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CITY OF BONES, VESSEL, CINDER, and THE FIFTH WAVE are all things you need to read ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED The 5th Wave! I hope you enjoy your journey into The Mortal Instruments. I think it was book 2 where I became extremely invested in the series. I have to read Cinder too! That should have made my list. Enjoy all of these! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top ten! love all the books you've chosen:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark Triumph and The Elite are both great! I loved Black City. Also, I haven't read Cinder yet, either. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great selection of books :-) I hope that you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first three were great, the rest I still have to read. LOVE your blog template BTW!

    My list is here: http://suchanovelidea.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/top-ten-tuesday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE MAZE RUNNER is really good, VESSEL is absolutely incredible, THE FORSAKEN is really good (great twist) and CINDER is a fabulous story too!

    Fantastic choices! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, you have some amazing books on this list! I looooved Cinder and The 5th Wave. Really need to get around to reading The Forsaken - I've heard great things, and the covers are just gorgeous. *_* Happy summer reading!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, lots of dystopian. Love it! CINDER is one of my all-time favorite YA dystopian novels. It took me a long time to read it, too, but it was TOTALLY worth the wait.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool list!! I feel like the only person who hasnt read Cinder also! There are those certain books that if I don't read them when they first come out, they get pushed back and new things pile up and it seems like I can never get to them. Cinder is one of those for me. I've heard it's completely wonderful though!

    Happy Summer Reading and thanks for stopping by My TTT earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some of these are on my list too! I've heard some good things about The 5th Wave too! Let me know if you enjoy it, and awesome list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Elite is really good, it does a great job showing more of the world and other characters. I just read City of Bones in April and liked it. Have a great Summer of reading!
    Here is my post from Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates