Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Books Featuring Travel in Some Way


Top 10 Tuesday is a meme by Broke and Bookish, hosted each Tuesday, where bloggers list their top 10 in the chosen topic of the week.

Today's Topic:

Top Ten Books Featuring Travel in Some Way




This book is my all-time favorite book, and the whole series is full of action, adventure, and romance. If I could I would feature all three books, but this one will have to do :)














Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
This is another series that is full of adventure!  This is the first book and it's so amazing!  It's tied for second on my All-Time Favorites List with the book below.  Can you guys tell I like Maria V. Snyder's books?? ;)

My Review












Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
This book is tied for second with the book above on my All-Time Favorites List.  I'm sensing a trend here...apparently I like adventure, fantasy, romance books.  Hmmmmmm

My Review












Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
I was actually surprised by how much I liked this one.  I don't usually enjoy witch books, but this one was good!  I recommend it!

My Review














The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
You seriously can't go wrong with Atlanteans, romance, adventure, and mythology.  You just can't!  It's the perfect combination of genres.

My Review













Fever by Lauren DeStefano
I didn't like the first book, I didn't like the third book, but somehow I loved this one.  I have no idea how that happened, but it did!  Great dsytopian adventure book!

My Review












The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
It's the Hunger Games!  Need I say more?

My Review














The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Even though the rest of the series sucked, this book was absolutely amazing, and an awesome steampunk!  I loved it so much!!!

My Review













Defiance by C.J. Redwine
This book is amazing.  It was C.J. Redwine's debut, and man can she write!  This is an awesome, action-packed, sci-fi/dystopian book with a ton of adventure and a very interesting romance.  Read it,  read it, read it!

My Review











The Dark Light by Sara Walsh
This book really reminded me of Poison Study and, as you saw above, that is one of my favorite books.  This is a really awesome adventure story and I highly recommend it!

My Review











What's your Top Ten this week?
Link me up!

7 comments:

  1. Great picks! I've just bought Poison Study, it sounds amazing and I can't wait to read it! All of those covers are gorgeous too :)

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Dark Light but I haven't read it yet. You've convinced me to move it up on my list! I really really want to read Grave Mercy as well but it's such a long book that I always put it aside. Hopefully I'll have some time this summer to crack it open. Loved the list :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good picks! I almost put Grave Mercy on my list too. The only other book on your list that I've read is the Hunger Games, there are several on the list that I want to read though.

    My Teaser & Top Ten Tuesday
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  4. U just reminded me of a BUNCH of books I could have put on this list! It was a real hard topic, lol. Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Poison Study, Grave Mercy, Hunger Games, and Defiance. Great choices on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I picked Touch of Power as well. Somehow didn't even think of The Hunger Games. You can find mine here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great picks, I adore the Study series by Maria V. Snyder! I really should reread them again.

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates