Monday, October 31, 2011

Top Five Things I Love About Halloween

Welll, since it Halloween today and I love making lists, I've decided to make a list about the things I like about Halloween.  So here goes:

  1. The candy (yum yum)
  2. Vampire Academy, by Richelle Mead ( I know that isn't Halloweenish, but books can be included in anything)
  3. Scary moment time:  I was eight and living in an apartment with my parents and siblings and the fire alarm starts going off.  I was so scared that I literally ran to my parents' bed and hid under the covers.  It turned out that there wasn't a fire, some idiot was sanding downstairs. :p)
  4. Another scary moment:  I almost got left behind on a train station in France.  We were getting on the train and the doors started closing and my dad had to stand between them so I could get in.  Very, very scary.)
  5. The costumes.  Love the costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates