Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (2)


This is the first time I've ever done Top Ten Tuesday.  It's a meme hosted by the girls at The Broke and the Bookish where they choose a topic for the list and we all list our corresponding books. (:

This week's list is:
Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open:
  1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, by J.K. Rowling ( What with Dumbledore dying and Snape killing him, it's kind of hard to stop your mouth from hanging open :p)
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by J.K. Rowling ( An amazing ending to an amazing series.  My mouth hit the floor :P)
  3. The Sweet Far Thing, by Libba Bray ( I couldn't believe that Kartik died.  That is so sad. )
  4. Hush, Hush, by Becca Fitzpatrick ( This was the first angel book I ever read, and I'm really glad it was this and not Fallen, and this book was just so amazing, I just couldn't believe it. OMG!!)
  5. Forever in Blue, by Ann Brashares (Ok, I will admit that it wasn't the ending that had my mouth hanging open, it was the content.  They *cough* did It alot :P)
  6. Fallen, by Lauren Kate ( I will admit that my mouth was not hanging open for a good reason.  You know that saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover"?  Well, I did, and I thought the story would be completely different from what it was, so I was kind of disappointed. But now I'm writing a review and not a little foot-note :P)
  7. Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver ( BBE { Best Book Ever{)
  8. Vampire Academy, by Richelle Mead ( This book was really good, and I was really surprised because I don't generally like vampire books, but I was very impressed by this book.  I have, however, not read the rest of the series)
  9. My Soul to Take, by Rachel Vincent ( Once again, it wasn't the end that had my mouth hanging open, it was the content.  This book started off ok, then it went to bad, then it went from bad to worse, then from worse to horrible.)
  10. The Forest of Hands and Teeth, by Carrie Ryan ( I don't know what I was thinking when I read this book, because I have a very active imagination and zombies and me don't mix, so as a result, I had nightmares for a week after reading this.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates