Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #41

This is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlites upcoming new releases that we're highly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

The Twice Lost, by Sarah Porter

Release Date: July 2013
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt


No summery avaliable yet, but it is the third instalment in the Lost Voices series.

The Lost Voices series:
 



What are you guys waiting on?
Link me up!!

5 comments:

  1. I don't read mermaid books, yet at least, but I love these covers! Especially the last one that you are waiting on. :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of this series, but I love mermaid books! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW post. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, those books look awesome. I love mermaids. Am going to have to check them out and add to my TBR list. I was heading to the giveaway, but just had to comment on these books and will be back to check out what you're saying later to keep up with the latest news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh another mermaid story - I am loving all these books. Thanks for stopping by ptb

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates