Sunday, March 24, 2013

In My Mailbox #54




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.


FOR REVIEW:



The Last Academy by Anne Applegate (from Scholastic)
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland
(from Simon & Schuster)


BOUGHT:



Sever by Lauren DeStefano
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


Huge thanks to Scholastic and Simon & Schuster for the awesome books this week!


What did you guys get this week?
Link me up!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Unravel Me yet, but I read Shatter Me. I really want to read the S-Word, It looks really good :) and I've been dying to read the Chemical Garden series for a while now. Great haul! :p

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates