Monday, March 18, 2013

US vs UK #10






US vs UK is a meme hosted by Book Passion for Life.  In this meme, I will post a US and UK cover from the same book, and you guys will vote which one you like best.


_________________________________________________

The Score:
US: 7 UK: 0 Draw: 2

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

  VS   

My Vote:


Gosh, this is a hard choice.  I really like how the US cover looks with the dragon and old city, but the UK cover is more eye-catching...honestly, for me, it's a draw.


Links: Goodreads / Purchase

Which cover do you like best?
Leave a comment to vote!

__________________________________________


Last week's winner was...US!
Click here to view last week's covers!!!


2 comments:

  1. They're both really nice, but I think I'd have to go with the US cover it's very different (to me) than any other cover I've seen - which means, there isn't a girl on the front lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the US cover better. very different but cool.

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates