Monday, May 13, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Goals


So I've changed a few books because I read Silver Linings Playbook early, and also because I don't think I'll actually own all the books I was planning to read (when I added them I had yet to order them off Amazon)


Bout of Books


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


My Goals:

Read and review all the books I have planned
Be active on the blogs that are participating
Participate in tweet chats #BoutOfBooks (if I can figure out how lol)

My Reading Goal: I want to read more books in a week than I usually do, so I'm going to shoot for 7-10 books.

The Books I Plan To Read:







That is a LOT of books, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to read them all.  I have, however, prepared.  I've finished all my math for this week so I can read all day, and I made all my blog posts on Friday of last week so I didn't have to worry about it this week.  I'll post a wrap-up at the end of the event with info on how much I read, and I'll also be posting reviews of each book.

Wish me luck!

If there are a few of you read-a-thoners out there who don't currently have their nose in a book would like to link your kick-off post below I will make SURE to check it out!  After all, this is kind of a bonding event, in my opinion at least. :)

I'll keep track of my stats below, updating this post day by day.  I'll leave a link somewhere easy to see if you guys want to check this out.


Monday,  May 13:
Books Read: 1/2 Victoria Rebels
Pages Read: 195

Total Books Read: 1/2
Total Pages Read: 195


Tuesday, May 14
Books Read: 2 (Victoria Rebels, A Shade of Vampire)
Pages Read: 217

Total Books Read: 3
Total Pages Read: 412


Wednesday, May 15
Books Read: 1 (Falling for You)
Pages Read:

Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:


Thursday, May 16
Books Read:
Pages Read:

Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:


Friday, May 17
Books Read:
Pages Read:

Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:

Saturday, May 18
Books Read:
Pages Read:

Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:

Sunday, May 19
Books Read:
Pages Read:


Total Books Read:
Total Pages Read:
Challenge Completed?

4 comments:

  1. I just signed up for this, too! I'd love your thoughts on Unravel Me, it's such an incredible novel. Happy reading, Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in seeing your thoughts on Sever. I loved the series, hope you do too. Have fun in the read-a-thon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of books!! My goal is much smaller :) Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your goal! Unravel Me is so amazing and The Elite is also great :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're reading this, you're thinking of commenting, which means something is on your mind. Share it! I want to hear what you have to say, and I would love it if you joined the discussion.

designed by Charming Templates